Exploring Social Entrepreneurship & Brainstorming Solutions
The concept of social entrepreneurship is fairly new and it has only received more awareness in recent years.
- If you are looking:
- to learn more on social entrepreneurship,
- to wanting to do social good through your business or innovation,
- to dedicate some time to brainstorm solutions,
Join us at this workshop to learn more about social entrepreneurship and to generate ideas to address social and environmental issues!
- Differentiating entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship
- Exploring social issues and forms of social innovation
- Brainstorming social entrepreneurship solutions
- Knowing how to set up a social enterprise & facing the challenges ahead
About the Trainer:
Supporting two Singapore-registered social enterprises – Tware and Emapct - in the last 5 years, Janyn finds joy in the startup culture, wearing multiple hats and working with driven teams, all while being able to work together towards a social mission. Janyn holds a PhD from the National University of Singapore in the area of cancer research and is a member of ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants). In her free time, she mentors youths on social entrepreneurship and volunteers for special needs-related activities.